Looking to Purchase New Global Academy Uniform?
Click the link below to purchase Global Academy uniform from our partners at Brigade School-wear!
– School Uniform is required for all students in Years 10 and 11.
– Below is our simple to use Uniform Guide for Key Stage 4 students.
– Sixth Formers are expected to wear a professional dress as they prepare for life in the Media Industry.
– For more guidance on Uniform, please speak to your child’s Form Tutor or KS4 Mentor.
Here at Global Academy – we like to keep things simple as one of our core values. To help do this – we’ve designed an industry-focused uniform policy for our students that prepares them for the world of work.
Click the button below to read the uniform policy for Key Stage 4 students and Key Stage 5 students.
Our industry-standard uniform code is in place because it can play a key role in. Please download the latest code from the links above.
- promoting the ethos of the Academy
- providing a sense of belonging and identity
- setting an appropriate tone for education
- preparing students for a career in the creative media industry
The documents above outline which element of the uniform is required. Please note – the uniform is required across the whole Academic year – however, hoodies do not need to be worn in warmer months for KS4 students. A plain generic item of black trousers/skirts and shoes will be accepted for KS4 – rather than a specfic brand. The KS4 hoodie and polo top can only be purchased from Brigade using the link above – but other items and KS5 dress can be purchased more widely, including from second-hand retailers.